Business Manager (COS), NAM Operations and People Priorities Program Manager
Full Job Description
The Business Manager is a senior seasoned professional role that supports the Head of NAM Operations on day-to-day activities, business routines, financial and functional communications. The Role will also be the program manager for People Priorities for TTS Ops. This includes developing a program plan for the projects within People Priorities working closely with the CoS, and TTS Ops HR.
Job background/context: Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. TTS offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services. Global Trade Operations is a vital pillar of TTS Operations and has ~2.7K resources and ~750 vendor resources and a budget of ~$100M
- Be the strategic advisor for NAM Ops leader
- Support design, execution NAM Ops strategy, business, and execution plans
- Work closely with the TTS Ops COO and Trade Ops leader to develop and implement organizational goals, metrics and business reviews
- Develop and implement opportunities to simplify and automate data collection processes
- Enable and drive usage of data analytics to track business performance
- Build ongoing relationships with multiple stakeholders across Citi (LOB/Regions/Functions) and leverage these relationships to continuously improve the quality, relevance, of senior level presentations
- Facilitate NAM region Ops-wide communications, employee engagement efforts, calendars, team-wide meetings/off-sites.
- Participate in the development of Operation strategies & programs and ensures alignment
- Develop program plans and governance Model for People priorities
- Accurately report and track milestones and program priorities
- Proven successful track managing multiple projects at any given time
- Rich experience in development of project management deliverables
- Ability to transition business requirements into meaningful project plans
- Demonstrates consistent track record of having worked as a Program or Project Manager, or working on large, strategic cross-functional projects
- Person with a continuous improvement mind-set – assess impact of actions and adjust as needed; simplify and standardize at every opportunity
- Strong team player and promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizations
- Demonstrates effective work relationships with business and global function colleagues
- Highly developed and effective communication / presentation and interpersonal skills
- High business ethics and standards
- Knowledge of TTS organization and products a plus
- The role requires thoughtful and progressive leadership with an ability to communicate effectively and constructively at all levels
- Strategic Business thinker with global experience
- Highly developed problem analysis and solution skills
- Leadership and management of complex and global operational functions
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing
- Client relationship and solution skills
- Execution skills, seeks closure
- Self-starter - positive, energetic and able to prioritize appropriately and act decisively.
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$136,700.00 - $205,050.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.