Full Job Description
Tradewin is a leading international trade compliance consulting firm. We provide advice and services that help companies become compliant with import and export laws and regulations. We also help clients find and implement opportunities to reduce costs, improve cycle times, minimize customs duties and enhance the visibility and security of their supply chains. The complex issues that international companies need to address both before and after cargo physically moves are our specialty. Our employees provide key services including HTS classification, duty drawback, reconciliation, import and export compliance assessment, duty recovery and minimization, and CTPAT/supply chain security program implementation. In short, we help our clients achieve faster, cheaper and safer trade.
Maintain and develop a positive relationship with assigned accounts through pro-active communication and providing timely and accurate information. Compile and prepare regulatory document(s) as required by US Customs.
- Communicating with domestic and international clients’ offices
- Facilitate transactions between US Customs and Tradewin’s customers
- Corresponding with Customs & Border Protection
- Continually seek improvement in procedures and services to create more efficient and cost effective operations
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be flexible, have the ability to adapt to rapidly changing workloads
- Superior planning and organizational skills, must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Comfort and experience establishing priorities and accomplishing multiple tasks
Tradewin offers excellent benefits including
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.