Full Job Description
Whether you're just beginning your career or have years of experience—you've come to the right place! Working at Alto-Shaam means you’re a part of a passionate team working together towards one goal.
Since 1955, Alto-Shaam has pioneered industry-leading commercial foodservice equipment that anticipates and responds to our customers' needs. Our solutions help foodservice businesses like Sendik’s Food Market and Saz’s Hospitality Group enhance their menus while providing a greater return on their investment.
Our world-class products are made in a world-class facility. Alto-Shaam’s headquarters and manufacturing space is dynamic, clean and safe for all.
As a family company, we also take care of our people by providing market-leading benefits:
- Earn an annual bonus on your gross income, which has averaged 15% over the past five years
- Low to NO COST premiums for full coverage healthcare with wellness participation
- 11 paid holidays and generous earned PTO
- Advancement opportunities to grow through our career ladders program
- Tuition assistance to pursue a degree or certification
- Fitness reimbursement for gym memberships, classes, or training sessions
- Biannual performance reviews with yearly merit increases
- Annual free lunch with the company president to celebrate your work anniversary
The ideal candidate for a Marketing Specialist would be able to do the following:
- Assist with new project development projects/ launches
- Support the sales team and channel with tools to promote products, including presentations, sell sheets, competitor comparisons, etc.
- Develop and share product content, ensuring all internal and external partners have the most up-to-date product information for their catalogs, websites, e-commerce platforms, etc.
- Coordinate and organize global trade show and conference strategy while being consistent with brand guidelines.
For a candidate to be successful as a Marketing Specialist they must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. Preferred 1-3 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on tradeshows.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to effectively lead projects from inceptions to implementation
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with other departments to support business goals and objectives
- Passionate, detail-oriented, and well-organized work style that has the ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills.
We are looking for team-members that exemplify and live our High FIVE values:
- High Quality: Are you detailed-oriented and ensure the accuracy of your work?
- Family: Do you exceed expectations by being attentive and going above and beyond?
- Improve: Are you passionate about finding solutions to streamline and enhance the way you and your peers work?
- Voice: Are you a positive person who wants to make an impact on others?
- Empower: Are you a go-getter who takes initiative and pride in your work?
If you share our values, we want you to be a part of our Alto-Shaam family!
Your application has been successfully submitted.