Associate Planning Manager - Supply Chain Specialty Ingredients
Full Job Description
Associate Planning Manager – Supply Chain, Specialty Ingredients - Decatur, IL
This is a full-time, exempt position.
The Associate Planning Manager, Supply Chain will be integral in the support and expansion of our Global protein business, developing midterm and long-term strategic plans, and have the opportunity to collaborate with various teams within ADM: Commercial, Operations, Sales, Warehousing, Transportation, Finance, Technology COE, R&D, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, and Trade Compliance.
Assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Supply Chain Coordinators and Demand Planner on production prioritization and scheduling for all North America production facilities
- Analyze production line balance
- Collaborate with operations on any supply gaps and short-term production challenges
- Lead S&OE discussions with Commercial Team
- Work with Supply Chain Coordinators and Supply Chain Analyst on inventory disposition
- Coordinate with Demand Planner for S&OP Planning
- Capture supply planning data from Plant Production teams
- Lead supply planning meetings
- Create plan/actual forecast accuracy data
- Data gathering to support readiness projects
- Assist in setting up BOMs and routings in advanced planning tool.
- Collaborate with procurement and warehouse teams on 3rd party locations.
- Manage Warehouse needs to support production
- Manage procurement of 3rd party purchases
- Cross-Collaborate with R&D, Operations, Quality and Technology Center of Excellence when needed.
- Special projects as they are assigned
- BA/BS in business, supply chain, information technology, accounting or related field is required with a minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- A proven ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Maturity, professional demeanor and personal discretion to interact with business leaders.
- Independent decision making and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions in a logical and systematic way.
- Excellent communication skills emphasizing listening, writing, and speaking succinctly, clearly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and flexibility to adjust.
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in excel, power BI is beneficial.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.