FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) Administrator
At arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
We are seeking a dedicated, energetic and creative person who will coordinate the day-to-day Trade Compliance activities for Arvato’s Foreign Trade Zone completing the following tasks - advising on domestic and international shipping / receiving, coordinating in-bond movements from port and arrival of in-bonds, preparing and filing compliance documentation, working with U.S. Customs and supporting the companies denied party screening activities. The ideal candidate will excel in customer service and will embrace the important role they play in supporting the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality, adherence to government regulations and safety that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
- Support FTZ Operations Team to prepare and file daily admission forms (pre 214 & concurrence)
- Support FTZ Operations Team with the completion and submission of required Customs forms 3461, 7501 and 7512
- Coordinate in-bond movements from port and arrival of in-bonds
- Collaboration with internal teams and systems to manage inbound & outbound products
- Support FTZ activation for new facilities and any additional certifications required for FTZ operations (i.e. notification of FTZ production authority)
- Support FTZ Operations Team in troubleshooting discrepancies, and report as necessary
- Build & maintain relationship with FTZ / warehouse personnel to ensure policies & procedures are followed
- Conduct compliance & FTZ training for employees
- Assist FTZ Operations Team in working with U.S. Customs during on-site audits
- Assist FTZ Operations Team in preparation of annual reports to U.S. Customs & the FTZ Board
- Validate FTZ data against actual documentation as needed to ensure accuracy of integration and information.
- Conduct reviews of transactions and processes and make recommendations on improvements.
- Routinely update and report to direct management concerning activities related to the Foreign-Trade Zone.
- Process and verify FTZ related data & maintain proper record keeping required for management of the FTZ.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of FTZ Experience (Including site activation, customs reporting, FTZ software knowledge)
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 40219
Job ID: 254876
Your application has been successfully submitted.