Import logistics analyst
Randstad is seeking an experienced Import Logistics Analyst to act as operational contact with customs brokers and other supply chain partners to facilitate the effective importation of all materials while complying with all applicable US government regulations and internal company policies. What you need:
- BA/BS + 4 years of experience in Business Administration, Logistics, Manufacturing, Import/Export Operations, or Trade & Compliance
- SAP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis in Excel and Word) and excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of U.S. Customs, Foreign Trade Zone, EPA, FIFRA, TSCA and USDA regulations
- Basic understanding of duty drawback process
salary: $31 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure Supply Chain speed is maximized across Trade Operations, while meeting US Agency requirements and Import Compliance policy
- Provide operational support to Customs Compliance Officer and Import Operations Team Lead concerning the entry and admissibility of merchandise, its classification, valuation, and the payment of duties and fees assessed or collected by Customs
- Administration of the Import process (data validation, document requirements, execution of import paperwork, reporting)
- Analyze data and metrics pertaining to the import process to identify issues and trends using (ACE, ITRAC, SAP)
- Assist with the expedition of the import process by liaising with regional Import/Export coordinators and other Supply Chain functions
- Assist with coordinating logistics for export/import shipments (ocean, air, land) working closely with Freight forwarders, brokers, Transportation Contract managers and internal stakeholders
- SAP (4 years of experience is required)
- Logistics (4 years of experience is required)
- Import Operations (4 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.