Senior Manager, Customer Response Center (Hybrid Remote)
Full Job Description
The Customer Response Center (CRC) based in Windsor Locks, CT is looking for a customer focused, results driven, strategic leader to manage the Logistics organization. This hybrid role will report directly to the Associate Director of the CRC.
The CRC is a dynamic organization based around a rotating shift schedule that must be carefully managed to ensure 24/7/365 coverage for our customers critical Aircraft On Ground (AOG) needs. The CRC Logistics team receives and responds to our customers’ order fulfillment requests for parts exchanges, loans, and spares across the breadth of Collins Aerospace products. AOG requests are prioritized in order to ready a part for shipment within 4 hours while routine requests are managed by customer need. The CRC is one of six 24/7 Collins customer support centers and also serves as a One Collins gateway, connecting our customers to solutions.
The Logistics organization consists of five teams who are each managed by working team managers. These teams work on a rotating schedule to provide 24/7/365 coverage for our customers. Together, these teams provide a consistent customer service experience and are spread across multiple states (CT, MI, FL). The qualified candidate will work to develop this diverse team and support overall personnel development while ensuring customer satisfaction through achievement of key organizational objectives, optimizing existing processes, and working with cross functional teams to enhance the customer value of the CRC Logistics organization.
This position will work on a hybrid schedule to be determine. Candidate must live within a commutable distance to the WLOX, CT office.
- Manage an experienced team of 5 working managers who support a rotating shift schedule; overall a dispersed organization of 20 customer service professionals
- Provide an inclusive, engaging, and rewarding work environment. Development of direct reports through effective performance impact assessments and viable development plans. Facilitate and integrate employee competencies for succession planning.
- Instill a One Collins culture through behavioral demonstration of our Operating Principles and Leadership Behaviors.
- Mitigate escalated customer satisfaction issues. Guide the team in navigating and resolving complex customer issues. Advocate for customers internally and drive a culture of Service Excellence.
- Own the Logistics team’s Case Management process and drive flawless execution to meet customer commitments in a consistent, repeatable manner. Collect, analyze, and report metrics on team performance.
- Champion operational excellence through the deployment of the CORE operating system and consistently demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Sustain strong relationships with internal stakeholders by providing logistics team performance insights through data analysis. Collaborate on identifying, developing, and executing strategic plans to improve overall Collins performance.
- Engage with Global Trade Compliance to streamline and seamlessly integrate Global Trade Compliance policies within the logistics team’s support process.
- Ensure the team has access and training for systems / processes required to perform their function, to include IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years’ experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain, SIOP, MRO, Aftermarket, or Aerospace experience is a plus but not required
- Prior experience working in SAP
- Prior experience leading direct reports and improving processes
- 3 years minimum experience in a customer facing role
- Microsoft product suite experience (Teams, O365, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce, Tableau, data visualization, or data analytics experience a plus
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.