Compliance Analyst, Rotational Program - Hybrid Remote
Full Job Description
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
We're seeking a Compliance Analyst to be the front-line of defense in monitoring daily BSA/AML and OFAC issues for Trade Service Operations. The position requires a strong understanding of all international Trade Finance products and documentation including, Import, Export, and Standby Letters of Credit, and International Collections. You will independently review Trade documentation to identify compliance issues and questionable activity.
- Ensure compliance with various government regulations relating to Trade Service Operations transactions.
- Implement efficient and effective compliance programs under the direct supervision of the TSO Compliance Manager.
- Develop, recommend, and implement effective compliance strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct internal reviews to ensure compliance and ensure detection of deficiencies or violations of applicable laws and regulations.
- Bring compliance issues to the attention of the TSO Control & Monitoring Manager and the TSO Operations Manager.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in federal and state compliance laws and regulations and ensure that line managers are adequately informed.
The right candidate will have:
- 4 years experience in Commercial Trade Finance products, international products, international operations, auditing, or other significantly regulated areas of banking
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations
- Understanding of all regulatory requirements relating to Trade Finance products, including BSA/AML, OFAC, and Antiboycott
- Communications and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.