Mgr Intl Trade Compliance 1
Full Job Description
Date: Nov 18, 2022
Location: Pocasset, MA, Massachusetts, United States
Company: HII's Mission Technologies division
Requisition Number: 11940
Required Travel: 11 - 25%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: Secret
Level of Experience: Management
HII Mission Technologies is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our International Compliance team as an International Compliance Manager in our Pocasset, MA location.
As a member of the Mission Technologies International Compliance team, you will develop and manage comprehensive internal export and import controls to ensure compliance with US and foreign regulations in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities.
What you will do:
- Responsible for drafting export and import licenses, commodity jurisdictions, permits and certifications.
- Assist internal customer in the review of jurisdiction and classification, HTS Classification, licensing strategies and implementing operational processes for assuring trade compliance.
- Monitor import activities, provide clearance details and respond to broker request for information.
- Maintain applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Perform assessments and assist the Law Department and Corporate International Compliance Office in investigating and resolving compliance issues and questions.
- Advise the internal customer in international marketing strategies.
What you must have:
- 4 years relevant progressive experience with Bachelors in related field; 2 years relevant progressive experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 8 years relevant progressive experience.
- Experience with ITAR and EAR regulations include the use of the exemptions and exceptions
- Experience with the classification of products and software
- Experience with U.S. Customs regulations
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Candidate who isn't local to Pocasset, MA must have the ability to travel there one week a month.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII’s Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today’s connected, all-domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HII's domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit hii.com/capabilities/mission-technologies.
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.