Customer Success Partner
Full Job Description
We offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
As one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our talent policies are recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We’re proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures, and locations.
Ensures Client Managers are supported using the standard channels and build long-term trusting relationships with the customers to ensure they realize full value from their investment with Maersk
- Builds a good understanding of target customers and their business.
- Maximizes impact of transactional sales through effective probing and lead qualification.
- Provides a personalized service and builds relationships with customers.
- Tracks competitor information and market trends and suggests required action.
- Formulates and manages service contracts with customers.
- Communicates service or rate changes, notable trends, policies and other relevant information to assigned accounts.
- Assists with processing price quotes and rate negotiations.
- Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality.
- Typically supports a large impact client base in a large cluster.
Required experience & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related industry (Mandatory)
- Expertise in data ananalysisnd CRM data base is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Support/Customer Support within similar area of expertise
- Account management execution/building customer relationships.
- Commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding how it solves different customer pains.
Notice to applicants applying to positions in the United States
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Maersk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who are applying for positions in the U.S. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Maersk and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, or if you need a reasonable accommodation to perform a job, please contact the applicable Human Resources Department by calling 757.963.8800 or emailing email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by case basis pursuant to an interactive dialogue between the applicant and the Company.
Pay Transparency Notice:
Your application has been successfully submitted.