Archer Trade Compliance Advisor
Full Job Description
Archer Trade Compliance Advisor
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
Archer empowers organizations to manage multiple dimensions of risk on one platform with on-premises and SaaS offerings, and quickly implement industry-standard processes and best practices for advanced risk management maturity, informed decision-making and enhanced business performance. Risk and uncertainty today are unavoidable. As our customers innovate, the barriers standing in the way may be numerous. Archer enables a common understanding of risk, making it easier to work together to manage it.
Our Business Enablement team within the Archer business unit develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support functions ranging from Sales, Operations, Services, Marketing, and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements, through to specifying solutions, and implementing technology we strive to improve processes and business applications while maximizing potential.
With minimal supervision, maintains the company’s foreign trade data, assists with export compliance, export licensing and order screening.
- Oversees functional management of end user screening to denied and restricted party lists
- Provides import and export product classifications, adhering to US and regional regulations
- Submits appropriate import/export license requests and ensures strict adherence to license requirements.
- Ensures accurate product values and country of origin are provided in international transactions and trade programs
- Manages “Red Flag” issues including embargoed countries and boycotts
- Provides international documentation where required, including content, format, and electronic communication.
- Provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals involving specific region or country laws/regulations
- Provides input for projects related to enhance systems, processes, policies, etc. as related to trade compliance
- Handles the export compliance, export licensing and order screening
- Drives customs compliance through auditing customs declarations issued by carriers on behalf of the company
- Handles queries from Customs personnel associated with company customs compliance status.
- Strong knowledge of compliance regulations
- Strong understanding of the complexities and requirements of international business
- Strong ability to interpret and conceptualize guidelines of compliance
- Desired knowledge of Tradesphere
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.