Senior Export and Compliance Specialist
This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the export shipping business. This position will lead the export shipping team. This position will be instrumental in implementing and sustaining our duty drawback program. This position will contribute to the growth of the business by making decisions by ensuring timely execution on support of the export markets, working closely with all functions to ensure the highest standard of execution and support for this business segment.
- Responsible for timely shipping and execution of export documentation for international air, LCL, and FCL shipments.
- Responsible for implementation and sustainment of duty drawback program through record retention initiatives and government requirements. Handling of large-scale data management and error resolution to support program.
- Maintaining ITN numbers for recordkeeping retention purposes.
- Collaborate and interface with logistics purchasing team on duty drawback matters.
- Responsible for evaluating upcoming international shipments to proactively request quotes and bookings from logistics team to drive customer expectations and timely delivery.
- Participate on cross-functional teams as needed.
- Prepare and present business analyses as required.
- Understand international customer requirements via standard work, customer profiles, research, personal interviews, focus groups, surveys, roundtables, etc.
- Review and update standard work for the export team.
- BA/BS preferred
- Demonstrated ability in international shipping and trade compliance
- Direct experience in trade programs with a focus on compliance, free-trade agreements, and international shipping.
- Ability to obtain and analyze data from a variety of sources to create recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to interface with internal and external customers to achieve results and be recognized as subject matter expert.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHO WE ARE
The world depends on Gilbarco Veeder-Root products to stay moving. We are the worldwide technology leader for retail and commercial fueling operations. We continue to evolve as smart cities, urbanization, electrification of vehicles, and advanced vehicle diagnostics drive the industry forward. Offering the broadest range of innovative, integrated solutions in the industry, Gilbarco Veeder-Root has delivered value, built extraordinary teams, and earned customer trust for more than 150 years. To learn more about us visit: www.gilbarco.com.
WHO IS VONTIER
Vontier is a $3B global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our six operating companies—Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Global Traffic Technologies, Teletrac Navman, Matco Tools, Hennessy Industries, and DRB Systems—are united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our portfolio of trusted brands includes market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. Vontier’s pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and sustainability worldwide.
Energized by our shared purpose and values, we have a strong culture shaped by a deep organization-wide commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) and environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Eight vibrant global employee resource groups serve as powerful focal points for connection, community, and advocacy, and we actively support community causes through Vontier Cares. We offer flexible remote and in-person, open-space work options.
"Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law."
Your application has been successfully submitted.