SAP Global Trade and Logistics Business Process Expert - Hybrid Remote
GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We're hiring a SAP Logistics Business Process Expert.
As SAP Logistics Business Process Expert you will be responsible for ensure business processes and supporting systems continue to meet and exceed business stakeholder needs. The position is a key liaison between our ERP solutions, the line-of-business teams and the business product owner. This position defines and drives the tactical, day-to-day aspects of discovering, validating, documenting and mapping business processes through modeling, simulating and analyzing current and future states.
The BPE must be able to bridge the IT and business domains and effectively communicate between each side. The BPE will thoroughly understand the Corteva AgriscienceTM supply chain logistics business strategy and processes in order to participate in managing the GTS and Logistics Product Roadmaps.
- Documents and monitors business processes to assess current state; Identifies standardization and simplification opportunities and emerging requirements for improving business processes using standard SAP-provided functionality.
- Translates business needs into specific business requirements; Collaborates with Solution Architects to translate business requirements into functional / technical requirements.
- Supports with estimating benefits to business processes and building business cases.
- Creates user stories for desired solution functionality.
- Partners with Solution Architects and Developers to support solution development activities.
- Partners with delivery vendors; communicates technical requirements, defines deliverables, and oversees execution.
- Collaborates with IT Infrastructure & Operations to define Release plans.
Flexible in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Experience working in SAP Global Trade (GTS)
- Experience working in SAP Logistics Execution (LE)
- Experience working with SAP Transportation Management (TM) is a plus
- Experience working in S/4HANA is plus
- Experienced in business process modeling notations and documentation technique
- Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written. Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable flexing communication styles to facilitate consensus
- Experience working with vendors, cloud-based solutions, product roadmaps, and support lifecycles
- Experience working in ERP project implementations with global template
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business administration, or related field
- Experience in the agricultural industry a plus
- Ability to leverage industry leading practices adhering to the business requirements
- Ability to invent process/technology capabilities that users never imagined; can start from scratch
- Views ambiguity as opportunity to define and drive business evolution
- Can easily structure large amounts of complex information within a process framework
- Experience working across multicultural environment and geographically dispersed teams
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world's growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing
- agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Your application has been successfully submitted.