Coordinator, Export Customer & Logistics Services (ECLS)
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. , part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Coordinator, Export Customer & Logistics Services (ECLS).
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
Export Customer & Logistics Services is the centralized customer service function handling international sales order management functions on behalf of Johnson & Johnson franchises, within the MedTech sector.
The key activities include assisting international affiliates and trade customers in the placement and processing of orders, requests, inquiries, and issues, research/comprehension, and issue resolution. Responsibilities also include managing customer relationships and representing our affiliate partner's needs to cross-functional project teams.
Export team members deliver superior, unique customer service for business partners including international affiliates and operating companies, across 75+ countries, as well as key business partners across the Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain: Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver! Within the Deliver organization, there is a strong partnership with Logistic Procurement, Trade Compliance, Franchise Integration, Customer Solutions, Customer Credit Management, Quality, Distribution, and the Regional Transportation Organization.
- The primary responsibility in Export Order Management includes entering sales orders, running order hold, error handling reports, satisfying special affiliate requirements/requests (i.e. specific lot/dating, etc.) in accordance with defined processes (SOP’s), policies, quality controls, service quality guidelines, and legal compliance activities (i.e., SOX, trade compliance, FDA, DEA).
- Export Order Management also includes ensuring the completion of inquiry/service requests (i.e. order status, stock availability, requests for documentation, etc.) to fulfillment to maintain a closed-loop process.
- Coordinators must ensure affiliates receive the required Export documentation in advance of shipment arrival to prevent customs clearance delays, collaborating across multiple internal/external business partners to resolve import/export issues.
- Maintains detailed records in compliance with applicable GxP, SOX, safety, and environmental requirements.
- The candidate will communicate action plans and resolutions to affiliates and leadership as well as think and communicate cross-functionally with data to investigate, research, and resolve all exceptions promptly and accurately.
- Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
- Supports implementation of process improvements and projects as advised, ensuring clear and timely communication on status to key partners.
- The candidate will also perform issue/dispute management (claims, returns authorization processing, certificate of destructions, etc.) using the Export AIM database application; and support recall activities and system testing as needed. The candidate will conduct training on new resources.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and service level agreements for the supported franchises and ensures order accuracy for reporting. Completes required compliance training by assigned due date. Builds and maintains Standard Operating Procedures in relevant Document Management Systems.
- May be advised to work non-standard hours due to Global affiliate business needs and may be asked to perform other assignments as needed.
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required.
- Export experience is preferred.
- English proficiency both written and oral
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively through multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, and other business correspondence)
- Effectively uses job-related technology, applications, and tools to perform the role
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.