Senior Analyst, Procurement (Remote)
Full Job Description
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a strong candidate to join the Enterprise Services Procurement (ES-P) Non Product Digital Technology Team. Candidate will manage medium complexity procurements in support of multiple internal customers Enterprise wide and occasional Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RM prime contract customers. Candidate will be the focal point for interface and communication between the programs and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quotation activities
- Documentation write-up
- Sourcing/Selecting qualified suppliers using source selection techniques (best value, Total Cost of Ownership, etc.)
- Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
- Supplier negotiations (price, schedules, standard terms & conditions)
- Identify supplier risks
- Communicate requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) to suppliers
- Interface with internal and supplier cross-functional organizations
- Execute to customer requirements including government regulations, public laws and Raytheon policies and procedures
- Post-award management in accordance with company directives and ES-P & Business Unit work instructions
- Strategic planning while supporting daily tactical and detailed activities
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a procurement/buying role
- Ability to place a PO of medium complexity and process a high volume of POs (across various business units)
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Enterprise tools and knowledge of supply chain processes
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously and meet team and individual performance metrics
- Self-starter able to handle their own buying desk
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools and adapt to change.
- DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (FAR/DFARS) as well as ITAR and import/export
- Knowledge of SAP APEX-PRISM, EPAD ESRT, Supplier Insight, ESDM, and other procurement tools
- Knowledge of computer hardware and computer software (digital technology) commodity
- Experience with PO documentation standards and systems
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analysis, source selection justification
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Ability to filter information from multiple sources to drive innovative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Six Sigma or equivalent certification
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration or in a relevant field
The salary range for this role is $62,000.00 to $124,000.00; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.