Asset Maintenance Technical Planner - Hybrid Remote
Full Job Description
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Whole Life Engineering (WLE) is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, and Maintainable and delivered on time. WLE consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices, and our customers. Our WLE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. Our focus area is product support, including the following disciplines: Reliability, System Safety and Supportability.
We’re an employee-focused team collaborating across departments, including Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Supply Chain, Operations, Test & Integration and Production.
As an Asset Maintenance Technical Planner you’re the liaison between the deployed asset (and supporting personnel), the Program Management Office, the customer, and the engineering staff to ensure all assets are upgraded and maintained appropriately to support availability to the mission.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Planning Quarterly Maintenance Periods (QMPs). This includes Non-Conformance material, prioritized CN's, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services, required Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and special materials
- Supporting weekly Change Notices (CN’s) burn down / CN status meetings
- Coordinating Quarterly Maintenance Periods with Site Team, Missile Defense Agency Leadership, and Warfighter community
- Coordinating Job Hazard Analyses and Logistics Impact Statements for planned CNs
- Variances and other major maintenance field activities with Safety and Logistics leadership
- Supporting weekly engineering tag up meetings regarding site maintenance, issues and material requirements
- Supporting Failure Review Boards
- Support of multiple, challenging deployment sites simultaneously
- Reviewing and supporting Procedural Change Instructions submitted by Radar Site to ensure incorporation and alignment into the Program Standard Operating Procedures
- Development and management of Change Notice (CN) Requests
- Interfacing with the Material Consolidation Point (MCP) to insure timely material deliveries
This role is posted as Hybrid. Commuting costs to and from the Woburn, MA facility are the responsibility of the incumbent.
Domestic & International travel may be offered (approximately 5% domestic and 15% international)
Qualifications You Must Have:
Typically Requires: Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR an Associate’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR an advanced degree in a related field and minimum 5 years’ experience. In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with procurement, restock strategies, obsolescence or repair & return in a military or civilian environment
- Experience operating from or supporting logistics for remote sites or OCONUS locations.
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience negotiating with and presenting to government customers such as the Missile Defense Agency DoD, DCMA or military agency.
- Experience with the Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) Tool
- Experience with international import/export regulatory compliance and controls.
- Experience interfacing with and supporting US and International Government Program Offices.
- PRISM experience
- Experience supporting the Warfighter community’s operational evaluations or training events.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing technical documents and training materials
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
What We Offer: Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits on offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Additional Details: This job is posted internally as: Manager, Engineering Services
This requisition is ERIP Eligible. Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.