Senior Trade Compliance Manager - Hybrid Remote
Full Job Description
Senior Trade Compliance Manager
TX - Corporate
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
As the Senior Trade Compliance Manager, we will rely on you to lead US Customs activity with our FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone), manage our US Customs self filed entries, CBP and C TPAT program requirements. You will provide functional leadership to a North American compliance team, driving adherence to country-specific regulations for all Imports and Exports. You will work closely with internal leadership and stakeholder teams to drive improvements in strategy, processes, technology, and the organization in alignment with Fossil Group guidelines. You will build and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal and external customers and suppliers to deliver on service and continuous improvement.
This position is based in Dallas, TX and reports to our Senior Director – Logistics and Trade Compliance.
Aligning with Fossil’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
- You are a degreed professional and a Licensed Customs Broker
- You have at least 5 years of management experience
- You have strong FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) and C TPAT, US customs import entry and export experience.
- You are knowledgeable in international Trade Compliance and Logistics procedures
- Experience in Canada and Mexico Trade compliance strongly preferred
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are highly organized and process oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy: • Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans • Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching • Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
Everyone is welcome at Fossil Group. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture and strongly encourage candidates of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need accommodations at any point during the interview process please let us know at email@example.com
LinkedIn Job Level
Your application has been successfully submitted.