Customer Account Specialist
Subject matter expert and point of escalation for all account Specilists. Provides support and prioritization for team through best practices. Responsible for training new team members and maintaining departmental SOPs. Acting as the Point of Contact for a group of assigned accounts, they will also be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and accountable for all customer-facing activities and duties, including but not limited to; P.O-review, bookings & upselling, RMA’s, credits, reports, follow-up/status and resolution/relationship-management. As a major contributor to the achievement of our annual goals, this role requires that the Account Specialist work collaboratively with all departments within our organization.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Analysis of customer accounts with strategies to best support team. Analyzes and tracks progress against KPIs and provides report out of gap analysis. Manage Aftermarket Spares’ customer accounts; quoting, purchase-order review, bookings, upselling, credits, returns, reports, follow-up/status, resolution/relationship-management, performance-analysis/tracking, drive month/quarter/year opportunity-potentials, forecasting, surplus +. Actively participate in DLA’s. Build internal and external relationships, collaborate with all teams to hit budgets, fill gaps, drive orders & sales.
- Lead and participate in the development of a full-scope Americas Sales Team.
- Travel for the Company as required:
- Industry Conferences/Trade-shows
- Sales Meetings
- Customer, Partner & Meggitt-Site Visits
- Work closely with Supply-Chain, Operations, Quality and Trade Compliance +, in order to ensure all customer requirements and commitments are met.
- Lead process improvement initiatives as required with their respective customer base.
- Participate in creating, maintaining, changing, executing, training on and documenting Standard Work.
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer-Service/Inside Sales, Aerospace/Aviation After-Market Sales, or a combination thereof.
- Must be a U.S. person: U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
Your application has been successfully submitted.