International Trade Compliance Analyst (Fully Remote or Hybrid)
Full Job Description
SRC is seeking an international trade compliance (ITC) analyst to assist the international trade compliance department with all aspects of the company’s export and import compliance function. Candidate must have a working knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR). This position interacts with employees at all levels on a variety of interesting international trade compliance matters.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Provide support for completing license applications and agreements
- Track status of export authorization requests through government channels
- Provide support for procurement-related activities
- Provide support for foreign travel
- Prepare export paperwork for shipments of hardware or technical data
- Support import activity
- Support auditing, reporting, recordkeeping, monitoring and screening activities
- Support investigations and due diligence, and any required disclosures
- Provide policy direction, advice and guidance for export and import activities
- Assist with import and export transactions to include meeting the appropriate record keeping requirements of the various government regulations
- Interface with U.S. Customs, brokers, carrier and forwarders to process import and export shipments
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or any commensurate combination of education, training, and related experience
- Two years’ experience working with ITAR, EAR and U.S. Customs regulations
- Must have experience writing ITAR license applications.
- Experience in government/DoD contracting related to export/import compliance matters is a plus
- Candidate needs to work independently in a high-pressure environment while simultaneously handling multiple assignments to meet priorities and deadlines
- Team player with excellent analytical, verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule and Schedule B Numbers a plus
Expected Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000Equal Opportunity
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition
- Location Syracuse, New York Arlington, Virginia Herndon, Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia Fairborn, Ohio San Antonio, TX United States
- Employment Type Full-Time Salaried
- Experience Required 2+ Years
- Education Required Bachelors Degree
- Security Clearance Requirement Must meet eligibility requirements
- Travel % 0
Your application has been successfully submitted.