Order Management Coordinator, Global Transportation (Hybrid/Office)
Full Job Description
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Senior Manager Global Transportation Operations, this role will be responsible for modification of sales orders, coordination with the planner and input accurate information on the orders. Will interact with main Global Logistics Partners to maintain accuracy in billing invoices and help resolve discrepancies, will also manage transportation claims.
This will interface with regional planners, global planners, and export specialists, resolve discrepancies, and proactively identify improvement opportunities.Job Description
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
We believe that the human element, across our global teams, is what allows us to continually evolve. Join us and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a maker of possible with us.
- Support, regional planners with allocation requests, modification on sales orders, and delivery creation (transitional work process)
- Generates and distributes order status reports
- Plans, coordinates, and optimizes deliveries in TMS/SAP/JDE
- Troubleshoot EDI transactions
- Resolve discrepancies, mitigate risks & implement process improvements on shipment process, transportation, monitors GLPs on time performance and daily KPI reports in SAP
- Provides information to regions regarding order status, product availability, product information, credit status, and regulatory issues
- Support BD's transportation claim process with 3rd party claim company to increase global visibility and increase claim recovery
- Will review outstanding invoices to identify delay and help resolve rejections
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or relevant areas.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following areas: Order management, customer service, export, logistics, transportation; a related industry (medical device, pharmaceutical; customer service; ERP systems (SAP, ECC, GTS, JDE), EDI transactions, transportation/warehouse management systems a plus.
Hours: M-F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork.
- Adept at setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple tasks
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to be productive with little or no direct supervision.
- Proficiency in standard business computer software applications (MS Office, Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook).
- Is adaptable and available to accept new assignments, or assist in other areas or departments, as required.
- Strong customer focus and a track record of implementing best in class service levels.
- Certificate programs in International Logistics and Transportation, Export Operations, and global trade compliance certification a plus.
- APICS certification or Six Sigma a plus.
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work. It’s also a place where we help each other be great, we do what’s right, we hold each other accountable, and learn and improve every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time. And through the organization’s investment in BD University, you will continually level up your tech skills and expertise.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA NJ - Franklin LakesAdditional Locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.