Full Job Description
Develop and lead the team responsible for the movement and coordination of product in and out of the facility.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ensure all orders have scheduled outbound appointments and are in the Warehouse Management System (WMS) scheduler 24 hours prior to shipping
- Optimize the inbound and outbound scheduling process based on volume, physical facility limitations, logistical constraints, and historical information
- Work with Office and Operation Managers to coordinate the product commitment, picking, staging, and load sequencing
- Monitor products to include late arrivals, no shows and outbound turn time and help coordinate exceptions
- Manage yard security, drop trailers, and spotting activity
- Manage driver relationships and responsibilities to include pallet exchange programs
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5 years' experience in a shipping or transportation management environment
- Thorough understanding of import/export processes and procedures
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Your application has been successfully submitted.