Trade Compliance Analyst - Contract
Full Job Description
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
- Review and disposition Sanctioned Party screening hits in Oracle GTM system
- Perform adhoc Sanctioned Party screening in Oracle GTM and MKDenial tools
- Support day-to-day import and export operations which will include providing HTS classification and/or ECCN to the logistics team, when needed
- Determine correct Harmonized Tariff classification for US imports and maintain classification in a centralized HTS database
- Monitor the Global Trade inbox and respond to business unit requests for information, and/or escalate appropriately
- Minimum 5+ years of solid US Import and Export compliance experience in a dynamic Global Trade environment, with primary responsibility, working knowledge and experience with both Imports and Exports
- Working experience with Oracle EBS, Oracle GTM and MKDenial//Descartes
- Strong understanding, working knowledge and experience in classifying ECCN, U.S. Export Schedule B, HTS Codes
- Superior level of attention to detail/accuracy
- Knowledge and experience with US Export Administration Regulations, and CBP Customs regulations
- Must have strong research, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, multi-task, and use time effectively
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Equal Employment Opportunityonsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Legal
Travel : No
Your application has been successfully submitted.