Assembly Test & Repair - 3rd shift
Full Job Description
To assemble, test, repair and package Pneumatic product.
A positive working relationship with team members, value stream leaders, supervisors, and support departments.
- Must be able to read and understand bills of material and routings.
- Accurately record scrap component parts.
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized using the 5S+ Safety approach.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings, process, sales order, and test instructions.
- Test pneumatic products and repair as required.
- Accurately record scrap utilizing First Pass Yield Program
- Perform routine and repetitive work while maintaining a high degree of quality and quantity.
- Perform and become completely familiar with assembly operations.
- Being an effective team member and performing other duties as required by supervision and as responsibilities necessitate.
- Recognize irregularities, diagnose problems, and make repairs.
- Submit waste reductions/cost avoidances
- Follow safety and housekeeping rules.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing roles and changing priorities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
Your application has been successfully submitted.