Division IT Manager
Full Job Description
Responsible for managing, developing and implementing division wide information systems and services. Plan and manage resources to deliver the optimum computer solutions. Promote systems solutions to management problems. Develop division strategic plans in accordance with management expectations and needs, incorporate enterprise systems solutions, and support Corporate I/T directions and goals.
Works with division staff personnel while reporting to the General Manager (or Division Staff Manager where appropriate) with functional reporting to the Group I/T Manager and onward to the CIO. Supervises the divisional programming, computer operation and application support personnel. Close interaction with all the Corporate I/T departments is essential.
- Develops annual I/T plans including manufacturing and financial applications, resource support and I/T infrastructure.
- Implements and maintains practices and policies for standard operation and performance of the division.
- Directs the implementation and maintenance of systems and services providing essential business functions (e.g. major manufacturing functions, engineering services or office capabilities).
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of these systems or services against the guidelines required to meet user requirements.
- Reviews and maintains the compliance of systems to established standards in order to assure future flexibility and maintainability.
- Provides professional and timely feedback to the corporation through established channels (semi-annual I/T meetings, work groups, technology councils, etc) to identify new business opportunities for information technology applications and investments.
- Provides directly, or through coordination, all training of division personnel on information systems used by the division.
- Works on special projects with group and Corporate I/T Departments.
- Prepares division I/T budget plan, forecast and subsequent implementation.
- Oversees divisional adherence to Corporate I/T standards, directions and goals.
- Recruits, trains and develops staff to deploy these services as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years plus relevant experience
- Business and Systems experience in manufacturing.
- Professionalism: Excellence, timeliness and completeness of work; responsible; team attitude; interest in educating others; positive presentation and appearance.
- Managerial skills: Oral/written communication, coaching/mentoring/team building , customer service, organization and planning.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Your application has been successfully submitted.