HR Generalist I
The HR Generalist is a critical part of the Human Resources team that will focus on staffing to meet business needs, ensuring Parker acquires and retains a diverse and talented workforce. The HR Generalist will be responsible for working with the assigned management teams.
- Planning and executing recruitment strategies, including advertising, interviewing, candidate selection, and pre-employment screening
- FMLA/Disability administration
- Management of employee engagement and rewards programs
- Training and benefits administration
- On-boarding and new hire orientation
- Working with team members and leadership team to resolve employee relations issues
- Assisting with development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Other Duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management, or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation and interpersonal
- Exceptional time management, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft office, including Excel and other software
- Motivated, self-driven individual with a commitment to excellence
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
Your application has been successfully submitted.