Full Job Description
Org Marketing Statement
$1,250 Sign-on Bonus!
Our Parflex Division in Fort Worth, TX is looking for new LEAD team members to help keep the world moving. You will use your hands and machines to manufacture Parker tubing in a safe and sustainable manner.
Where can you find our Tubing?
Parker's Parflex Division is a leading manufacturer of fluoropolymer tubing and offers multiple secondary processes to meet a wide range of industry and customer needs. Our Fort Worth, TX plant provides critical equipment for multiple industries including the Medical Device Market, Aerospace, Transportation, and Semiconductor.
Aspects of Your Work
- Shared responsibility for finished goods meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Coordinate the activities of an employee team, group, or unit to efficiently meet the production schedule as set forth by customer demand and supervisory direction
- Assist employees when needed in the setup and operation of department equipment
- Provide training and instruction to employees new to a department
- Provide assistance to employees regarding proper completion of department paperwork (e.g. setup sheets, scrap tickets, etc.)
- Make periodic quality checks within the department as required by the supervisor
- Recommend to the supervisor changes in processes and procedures to improve overall product quality and/or department efficiency
- Machine setup & operation for all operations in Melts Value Stream: Heat Shrink, Steam Expansion, Extrusion, Clean Room, Etch, etc.
- Follow Clean Room gowning and de-gowning procedures. Wear only approved and proper cleanroom garments (gloves, facemasks, head covers mocks or jump suits).
- High School Diploma or GED, recognizes International Diplomas (may need to be translated to English)
- U.S. Citizen or permanent residency status required
- Flexible to work in different departments of the Melts Value Stream to meet company needs.
- Must be able to read work orders and interpret manufacturing specifications, understand and use shop math, use and interpret measuring instruments (i.e. calipers, micrometers, pi tape, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Able to lead by example
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to operate manufacturing equipment
- Must be able to adapt to production needs to satisfy customer demands
- Why You'll Love this Job
- Great Pay - We start our Lead team members off at $20.89 per hour. Along with a sign-on bonus paid out over six months and yearly perfect attendance bonus, you will also be eligible for our profit-sharing bonus every 3 months.
- Amazing Benefits - From day one, you'll be able to enroll in all of Parker's benefits. We have multiple options for Health, Dental, and Vision, and offer a $600 yearly discount on premiums. We also offer Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave, and Life Insurance at no cost to you. Additionally, you'll have up to 3 weeks of paid time away from work in your first year.
- Engaging Workplace A Parker employee makes a positive impact on the world, and in turn, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees. We do this by establishing engaging, supportive, and comfortable work environments.
- Career Growth - Parker Hannifin is a global company with many different opportunities to pursue in the DFW area alone. Parker provides cross training opportunities and tuition reimbursement to help you get there.
- Retirement Planning - Parker will provide a 401(k) saving accounts with a 100% match for the first 5% of contributions. In addition, we offer a Parker-funded Retirement Income Account (RIA) equal to 3% of your compensation.
- A Historic Culture - With over 100 divisions around the world, Parker is a global employer in your own backyard. Parker has been around for over 100 years with core values based on Trust, Compassion, Wisdom, and Courage. We aim to embody these values in everything we do at Parker.
- 3rd Shift
- 10:00 P.M. - 6:30 A.M.
- Shift Differential: $2.00
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations. ("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf_
Your application has been successfully submitted.