Account Operations Coordinator
Full Job Description
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a consistently high level of client service to both external and internal clients.
- Develop a high level of understanding of the organization's structure, inter-department relationships, regulatory compliance and Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Sales and Operations to implement and maintain client Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide day-to-day contact with clients on operational issues.
- Coordinate client service efforts from all offices and departments involved with assigned accounts.
- Ensure services are meeting or exceeding client requirements and are in compliance with ISO procedures.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and distributed on time.
- Resolve problems and recommend solutions to prevent similar occurrences.
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the Import/Export industry
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate (verbally and intuitively) effectively with both clients and internal personnel.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
- Career-oriented, hard-working, quick learner with excellent recall for past events/situations/numbers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. or international currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Strong working knowledge of computers.
- Consistently at work and on time.
- Position may require extended periods of sitting, computer use, standing and walking.
- Some light lifting may be required in some instances
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses
- Professional certification may be required in some areas.
MUST COMPLETE PI ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CRANE?
At Crane, we believe in providing our employees with excellent benefits at a Great Place to Work.
- 136 hours of Paid Time Off which equals 17 days for the year, that can be used for Sick Time or for Personal Use
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement for education related to your job
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition and Rewards Program
- Paid Volunteer Time to support a cause that is close to your heart and contributes to our communities
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Incentives that can go up to $100 per year for completing challenges, in addition to a discount on contribution rates
- Potential to earn a quarterly bonus
Come join the leader in logistics and take your career in the right direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify Check.
More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify
Company benefits are contingent upon meeting eligibility requirements and plan conditions.
We are preparing to comply with the Biden Administration's mandate on COVID-19 vaccination. Please be advised that employment with the Company may be contingent upon your ability to provide proof of vaccination except in limited circumstances where you are eligible for a legal accommodation.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.