Full Job Description
Org Marketing Statement
Parker Precision Fluidics (PPF) [www.parker.com/ppf], is a leading provider of miniature fluidic components and subsystems serving the medical, diagnostic and analytical instrumentation. Product technologies include miniature solenoid valves, proportional valves, multimedia valves, application-specific manifolds, pumps, and electronic pressure controllers.
Working at Parker
- Work alongside the brightest minds in the world, help develop innovative technology and products
- Engaging and supportive work environments
- When you succeed, you will be recognized for individual and team achievements
- Boundless potential for professional and personal growth
Accountable for Plant operations to achieve results identified by the Corporation's Win Strategy. Leads a team of empowered team members to continuously achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Profitably grow the Plant and achieve goals measured weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. Works with internal and external customers to promote and leverage Company technologies, systems, products, services and processes.
- Establishes and maintains premier customer service at all times.
- Leads strategy deployment for the Plant initiatives and growth. Leads Manufacturing functions to ensure operational efficiency and economy.
- Accountable for driving Lean initiatives throughout the Plant to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
- Ensures the Plant has proper inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics and quality procedures in place.
- Develops a budget plan and manages Plant within budget constraints
- Maintains familiarity with competitive environment.
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development. Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
- Drives High Performance Team and highly engaged culture
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline is required.
- Minimum of five years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving / resolution skills and a team focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to Management, customers, and employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Wellness incentive
- Health screening benefit
- Health care flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Employee assistance Program
- Adoption assistance program
- Educational reimbursement
- EY financial planning
- Annual cash incentive plan
- Volunteer time off
- Generous vacation time
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.