Data Warehouse Administrator III
Full Job Description
Data Warehouse Administrator III - Epic Clarity and Caboodle
Texas Health Resources is looking for top skilled Epic Clarity and Caboodle Data Warehouse Administrator III. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Resources, 612 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011
Work hours: Full Time Days (Monday – Friday, 8:0am-4:30pm) for 40 hrs/week. On call support as needed.
- Opportunities to learn and grow career
- Flexible Schedule - work/life balance
- Innovative, collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Join an inclusive and supportive team
Here’s What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field OR 4 Years Relevant experience in lieu of a degree. (required)
- 5 Years Experience with database and integration tool-sets in a healthcare environment. (required)
- Epic Clarity Administration (preferred)
- Epic Caboodle Administration (preferred)
- Epic Caboodle Developer (preferred)
What You Will Do
- Administration and Data Loads of EMR Relational/Analytical databases and data warehouses across assigned client groups (e.g. Epic Clarity, Caboodle, DataLink, Cubes).
- Project development of import/export mechanisms for EMR Relational/Analytical databases across assigned client groups.
- Project development for external data submissions (clinical and financial) across assigned client groups.
- Break-fix support for EMR Analytical Database and Data Exchange tools for assigned client groups.
- Break-fix support of import/export mechanisms for EMR Analytical Database and Data Exchange tools across assigned client groups.
- Provide support for query optimization, data objects and statistics.
- Ensure data integration tools are used to the fullest extent of their capabilities.
- Maintain an active record of all break-fix and change management requests in the incident management system.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Data Warehouse Administrator III
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
- Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.