Accounts Receivable Specialist (Billing & Cash App) - Hybrid Remote
Full Job Description
At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
ProMach offers rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you are energized by providing best-in-class customer experiences and strive for advanced technical skills, we want to talk to you.
Are you passionate about this work?
- Generate billing/invoicing for high volume customers and deliver to customers
- Experience in managing customer portal invoice automation; for example, Coupa, Ariba, Tungsten
- Reconciling and verifying input to output transactions generated in ERP
- Apply customer payments to open receivables and post pre-payments to customer accounts
- Experience in cash automation platforms; for example, FISGetpaid, Highradius, Esker,
- Analyze remittance details, research, problem solve to ensure timely and accurate cash application in accordance with pre-determined service levels
- Process credit/debit invoicing; apply to open AR invoice
- Perform maintenance on customer accounts as needed
- Support collections with overdue accounts; work together with Collections to ensure billed invoice issues are resolved to aid in collection efforts
- Generate billing/invoicing and deliver to customers via email/mail/customer portal
- Project deliverables for Accounts Receivables as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Does this sound like you?
- Preferred Two or Four-year degree in accounting or related work experiences
- 7+ years’ experience in transactional and financials processes
- High dollar/high volume experience required
- Strong analytical skills-understand logic and can apply to concept
- Attention to details; ability to detect and troubleshoot issues
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel; spreadsheets, pivot tables and import/export files.
- Intermediate knowledge with ERP and/or accounting software programs.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Work collaboratively with team members and internal/external customers
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, requires minimal supervision
- This is a hybrid role. Mondays and Fridays are remote, and Tuesdays through Thursdays are in the office.
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Associates or better in Accounting or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
Your application has been successfully submitted.