Regional Logistics & Warehousing Manager, NA - Remote
Full Job Description
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is looking for a strategic, analytical, and transformational Regional Logistics & Warehousing Manager for its global supply chain team, reporting into the Director of Global Logistics & Warehousing.. You will own all aspects of your region’s logistics services and warehouse operations for Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in rapidly evolving, high growth, global environments, with a track record of driving operational and logistics services transformation, excellence and scalability. You are a collaborative business partner, with the ability to support, influence and drive strategic initiatives. You are data-driven, innovative, and resilient. You are a continuous learner, and thrive on your ability to solve complex problems that deliver meaningful and sustainable competitive advantage.
We are a remote first company and welcome applications from California, Texas, Oregon and Washington.
What You'll Do:
- Quickly assess the region’s operations, data & reporting requirements, working with the Director of Global Logistics & Warehousing to generate a plan of action utilizing current systems and resources
- Manage the region’s import, export and domestic distribution functions
- Direct, optimize and manage order to delivery cycle process
- Manage your local service providers and serve as point of escalation for your regional team
- Develop and maintain metrics and analyze data to assess your region’s performance and implement improvements or corrective actions where necessary
- Work cross functionally for budgeting, purchasing, accruals and reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the inventory management team’s principles and processes
- Support timely and accurate invoice validation and approvals, if required work with providers to perform root cause analysis regarding discrepancies
- Work with the global logistics team to identify areas of improvement and opportunities to increase efficiencies and implement corrective actions and streamlined processes; strive to implement uniform process improvements globally
- Manage, lead and develop your team to foster their growth and achieve our goals
- Oversee regional warehouse operations and fulfillment activities
- Lead your region’s compliance with EHS and DG requirements
- Stay up to date with all relative duties, tariffs, VAT and customs requirements for your region’s activities
- 8+ years of experience working within a global logistics operation
- Experience managing direct reports
- Effective at managing deliverables for global warehousing and logistics
- Prior 3PL and LSP relationship management experience
- Experience with RFP facilitation for warehousing and logistics services
- Background in operations planning, inventory management, and DC pick / pack and order flow processes
- Solid understanding of WMS and TMS platform functionality
- Comfortable presenting metrics and operational updates to leadership
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite (or other ERP), WMS and TMS platforms
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
The anticipated salary range for this position is $101,000.00 - $169,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.