Admin Import Export Compliance
Full Job Description
Import Export Compliance Administrator
If you're eager to build a career in International Trade Compliance, ready to expand your knowledge and become part of our great Trade Compliance team, this job opportunity is for you!
We provide thorough training; this is an opportunity to learn and expand your import and export compliance knowledge.
An ideal candidate is someone that:
- Understands the path of risk assessments
- Comfortable using data analysis software
- Can keep a cool head during stress
- Enjoys working alone
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- A keen eye for detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma is required; a bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience and/or training in an import-export operation.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
The Import Export Compliance Administrator is a member of the Axcelis International Trade Compliance Team and is responsible, among other tasks, for reviewing import and export documentation for accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Import Export Compliance Reports
- Audit Axcelis Brokers import entries' packets documentation for accuracy as required by the ITC manager.
- Using Axcelis import review spreadsheet, validate data integrity and accuracy.
- Work closely with Purchasing, Accounting, Engineering, or other internal departments to capture valuation issues, such as 'assists, ensuring import entry values are declared properly.
- Communicate with appropriate external customers, including vendors and brokers.
- Create, assemble and present applicable export documentation required by export laws and regulations.
- Assist with submitting document instructions to freight forwarders, independent surveyors, and other third-party industry providers
- Support cross-functional departments involved in international business transaction compliance matters.
- Assist ITC Compliance Manager in maintaining import and export compliance metrics and dashboard reports.
- All other duties as assigned by ITC Manager and/or logistics and Trade Compliance Director.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Axcelis to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment for all persons free from discrimination based on race, sex, religion, age, color, national origin, disability status, medical condition (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Axcelis will provide reasonable accommodation necessary to enable a disabled candidate or employee to perform the essential functions of the position, unless the accommodation would create an undue hardship for the Company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.