Trade Compliance Manager
Full Job Description
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking a Trade Compliance Manager. This role will report to the Global Trade Compliance Director, with primary responsibility of supporting the development, implementation and management of an effective trade compliance customs and import program for our sites located in the USA. This role will serve as a subject matter expert to address all customs and import related matters in North America and provide assistance and guidance to other countries where we conduct business.
The ideal candidate will work from either Racine, WI or Burr Ridge, IL. This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
- Directly manage a team of Trade Compliance professionals dedicated to support the Customs and Import function
- Managing the Customs Broker across the USA, focus on maintaining an acceptable service level to support CNH Industrial import operations and monitor key performance indicators to anticipate issues and trends in a proactive manner
- Collaborate with the function to standardize customs practices and services across the country
- In coordination with the FTZ leader, supervise the FTZ Operators and 3PLs in the US by monitoring key performance indicators to drive process improvements
- Maintain excellent partnership with the Logistics and Transportation teams to support the day to day operations while ensuring compliance with all relevant import rules and regulations
- Respond timely to internal and external inquiries regarding import compliance
- In coordination with the HTS Classification leader, manage the outsourcing of classification services to ensure correctness and timely responses driving consistency and efficiency
- Supervise activities to sustain a continuous and compliant C-TPAT program
- Manage FTA programs in an efficient manner to support CNH Industrial participation into NAFTA, AUSFTA, Israel FTA, etc.
- Lead regular audit activities to monitor and ensure compliance to all applicable regulations
- Responsible to draft and prepare official responses in behalf of the corporation to respond to CBP and CBSA inquiries (Eg. CBP-28, CBP-29, US Census, etc)
- Bring a proactive, solutions-oriented and creative approach to the role, so that trade compliance increases the efficiency and effectiveness of its operations in alignment with CNH Industrial business goals and objectives
- Develop, maintain and present executive monthly metrics to management
This position has a salary range of $120,000 to 183,000. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefit information can be found here - https://mybenefits.cnhindustrial.com!
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, International Trade, Engineering, International Studies, International Business, or similar
- Customs Broker License required
- Six (6) years of direct experience in trade compliance matters including
- US Import and Export Laws and Regulations and HTS classification
- FTZ Operations, EPA and OGA Regulations, and FTAs (NAFTA, AUSFTA)
- Three (3) years of supervisory or management experience.
- Three (3) years managing third party suppliers when outsourcing trade compliance services experience.
- Juris Doctor degree
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.