Logistics Manager, International
Full Job Description
The International Logistics Manager is a member of the team responsible for global logistics including international transportation, warehousing, distribution and trade compliance.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for our inbound and outbound logistics strategy overseeing shipments from Asia, Europe, Central/South America and Africa to North America.
What you will do:
- Coordinate, track and manage international shipments from origin to destination
- Work with procurement, planning teams, suppliers, freight forwarders, direct carriers, warehouses and manufacturing sites to prioritize inbound shipments for on-time delivery
- Manage carrier allocation to ensure coverage of inbound shipments
- Track detention and demurrage, prevent / resolve any delays and put in corrective actions
- Monitor EDI for any transmission failures and determine root cause to prevent repetitive errors
- Assist in development of SOPs and KPIs for international transportation
- Ensure compliance with documented SOPs
- Coordinate quarterly business reviews and feedback on partners’ performance
- Business Contact for International Transportation requirements
- Collaborate with providers on process improvement
- Responsible for the auditing of invoices and resolution of billing discrepancies
- Process freight claims related to international shipments
- Implement new services as needed
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree International Business, International Logistics, or related studies required
- Familiarity with incoterms required
- Project Management experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office required
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP systems required
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Green Coffee Logistics experience preferred
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Service and customer-focused approach, monitor customer expectations and adapt as needed
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.