Import/Export Specialist III
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
Are you known for your attention to detail and excellent customer service? Are you passionate about identifying and processing efficient shipment logistics? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide a vital service for processing Inbound or Outbound shipments, with an emphasis on preparing, tracking and maintaining important documentation for complex accounts.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Oversee accounts - receive, review, and process documentation, work through an assigned base of accounts, process documents and information through the established systems, ensuring preparation according to regulatory requirements and customer commitments; accounts are usually complex or by direction of the team leader or supervisor.
- Process documents through the system; interface with other CEVA systems to provide updates and communications for internal and external customers to produce timely and compliant transactions.
- Assist in workstream development of new accounts, including reviewing all documentation and forms, maintaining communications with clients, reviewing their process on a regular basis, and maintaining client profiles and databases.
- Obtain government agency releases as appropriate, arranging delivery, receipt, and invoicing the account; accounts are technical or complex in nature.
- Process Customs release, OGA release, delivery of cargo, and invoicing for services defined within customer and company standards.
- Identify and complete transaction tasks that require special handling or expediting to produce compliant processing.
- Review all entries, invoices and client packages prior to distribution.
- Investigate reason and advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred; Minimum four to six years related experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications; Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. currency, weights and volume and distance measurements.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Idenitfies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Follows policies and procedures and ability to understand laws, rules and regulations in areas of assignment; Ability to gather and analyze documents skillfully.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Outstanding benefits for employee and family including multiple health plans(company contribution to health savings account), prescription, dental and vision coverage.
Company paid life insurance, accident insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage and employee assistance plan.
Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, AD&D coverage, buy-up short- and long-term disability, critical illness, identify theft & legal plan.
401(k) with company match.
Flexible Paid Time Off programs including company paid holidays.
Tuition reimbursement program