Trade Compliance Analyst II
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your logistics Aerospace and utilize your logistics expertise in a manufacturing environment. You will be accountable for supply chain services, inventory control, critical parts availability, material handling, import-export licensing, shipment of products, and third-party warehousing. You will evaluate customer support and field service commitments to ensure customer requirements are met. You will provide data analysis for production planning and volume studies; and participates in process/rating improvement efforts.
- Day-to-day tracking of logistic activities
- Visual Confirmation of hardware in department
- Evaluation of shipment requirements per. Shipping instructions
- Schedule carrier pickups
- Create shipping Documents
- Match up shipping documents with hardware
- Confirm Part Number, Serial Number, QTY matches
- Pack units for shipment as needed
- Monitor inbound/outbound deliveries
- Visual verification of hardware flow
- Investigate missed shipments
- Gemba activities
- Handle international shipments
- Monthly logistic cost control
- Packaging supplies inventory level (visual verification)
- Coordinate and implement logistical projects
- Gemba activities / Process Improvements
- Maintain Document retention for all shipments
- Scan & upload all shipping documents
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Some experience in Logistics or relevant functions in Integration Supply Chain
- Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or have asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some analytical skill
- Prior SAP experience
- Think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Good collaboration and influence with management and cross function teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- JOB ID: HRD198794
- Category: Legal
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.